If you are experiencing a problem with your PDF file printing from your browser, try the following steps:
- Try printing your PDF from a different browser to see if the problem is browser-related.
- If your discover PDF printing is related to a specific browser, try reviving your browser's PDF printing with the following:
- Close and reset your browser.
- Reboot your computer and try again.
- Check if your copy of Adobe Acrobat is up to date. Install any needed updates.
- If that doesn't work, please see the Adobe help page on problems with Acrobat - it describes various symptoms and problems.
- You can also email us at support(at)keepandshare(dot)com. We would like to hear about your problem!
For more print troubleshooting tips, visit the Calendar Printing Troubleshooting solutions folder.
Learn about the basics of printing your Keep&Share calendars in the Calendar Printing: Getting Started folder.