If your calendar displays an error message, displays incorrectly, or otherwise does not seem to operate correctly, it is likely a problem with your browser's copy of the Keep&Share software.
To fix this problem:
- Try refreshing your browser window by pressing F5 on a PC (or Command + R on a Mac).
- Be sure to give the page enough time to fully display.
- Quit your browser, restart your computer, and while reopening your computer hold down Ctrl + F5 key (or Command + R on a Mac) for a force refresh on your browser.
- Try using another browser or another computer to isolate the problem.
- If the problem persists, your network may be having problems connecting to Keep&Share.
You can also email us at support(at)keepandshare(dot)com. We would like to hear about your problem!
For more general troubleshooting tips, visit the Calendar General Troubleshooting solutions folder.