Paypal payment for your sign up Events is one of the many options available for Customized Self-Book Templates. In setting up your customized Self-Book template, you can choose whether payment is required, optional or not asked for in order for Visitors to sign up for the Event.
How to get your “Hosted Button ID” from your PayPal account
Inside of your PayPal account, you need to create a “Buy Now” button and copy out its Hosted Button Id. Click to play this short video that shows you how:
Setting up PayPal Payment inside your Self-Book feature
- To set up PayPal payments, go to the “Self-Book” Dashboard, click “Add Template”, and select your choice of Self-Book Template Type. Select either the “Required” or “Optional” button in the PayPal section of your Customized “Self-Book” Template Editor.
- Set up an “Advanced Account” in PayPal so that online credit card payment is accepted.
- Log in to this PayPal ”Advanced Account”, create a payment button, and save it. Make sure it has the item name, price, shipping, & tax info you want for your event.
- Locate your Hosting ID Number by accessing “My Saved Buttons” under Merchant Services inside your PayPal account. Click on the button and copy out the button ID — it will be something like, “ID: X9WEASQLM7WJF”. Note, only copy out the ID number itself, not the letters “ID: ” portion.
- Paste this Hosting Number in the “” Hosting ID field in your Customized Self-Book Template Editor.
- Then, just “Save” those changes to your new PayPal-connected Custom Self-Book Template!