Keep&Share's word processing and smartphone Documents generate simple PDF printouts that can easily be printed using the “Print” dialog. When you click on the name of a Document in your folder, you will then open that Document. At the top of the document above the document name, there will be a gray “Print” button. Click on this button to open the “Print” dialog for your document. Follow the steps in the image below:
Keep&Share’s word processing and smartphone Documents generate simple PDF printouts that can easily be printed. After you have clicked the green “OK” button, a default PDF printout will be generated.
The print dialog settings include:
- Output as a web page: If checked, the document is placed on its own tab without the Keep&Share interface — ready to be printed using your browser's print capabilities.
- Orientation: Landscape or Portrait.
- Font: Arial, Serif, or Sans-Serif fonts.
- Font Size: five sizes ranging from “Smaller” to “Larger”. Choose smaller font sizes to get more text to appear on a page.
- Paper Size: common U.S. and European paper sizes.
- Title: the calendar or document name.
- Header: left, center and right fields appear at top of every printout page.
- Footer: left, center and right fields appear at bottom of every printout page.
- Save as File: the print PDF will be saved as a file instead of opening as a tab in your browser.