When you sign-up for Keep&Share, you have three options for types of accounts that you can register for: Basic Account (free), Solo Account (paid), and Team account (paid). All of these accounts are based around how many user accounts are attached to the account plan and the number of benefits each account type receives.
- Basic (Free) Accounts: always have just 1 account and 1 calendar.
- Solo Accounts: always have just 1 account and only 5 calendars.
- Team Accounts: always have multiple accounts and are purchased in “packs” starting at 3 accounts. Team Accounts have all the features of a Solo account plus 30 calendars per user, bulk-discount pricing ,and tight integration and central admin.
All accounts are able to share with Groups. In Keep&Share every account can share with others, so even if it's just you sharing with your two co-workers, your personal account is sharing with a group.
A Team Plan is a type of paid plan where there are multiple accounts that are all managed by one central admin account. Team accounts have all of the features of a Solo account plus bulk-discount pricing and tight integration and central admin. The Team Account is specifically designed for group accounts. It provides easy central setup and administration, group branding, high performance central capacity in the group account for all Team members to share, and the highest level of features for all Team members.
You can go to our Plans & Pricing page to learn more about the benefits that each account has.
- Learn more about Team Accounts
- Learn more about Account Settings
- Learn more about Upgrading Your Account