Keep&Share makes it easy for you to manage your Bookmarks by keeping a command bar at the top of your Bookmarks section: Share, Copy, Move, Archive, and Delete. If you haven’t checked the box to the left of any of your Bookmarks, many of the commands will look gray on your screen, because they are not yet “active” — there is nothing to apply them to. After the box has been checked, the commands will look blue to show that they are active & that they can be “applied” to the Bookmarks you’ve selected.
- Share: use the Share Control to set the sharing on all the selected Bookmarks. Learn more about sharing Bookmarks.
- Copy: copy the selected Bookmarks to any other Folder or to make a copy inside of this Folder. Learn more about copying Bookmarks.
- Move: move the selected Bookmarks to any other Folder. Learn more about moving Bookmarks.
- Archive: archive the selected Bookmarks. Learn more about archiving Bookmarks.
- Delete: permanently delete the selected Bookmarks. Learn more about deleting Bookmarks.
When you are moving Bookmarks you have the option of moving to any Folder or Folder Set in your account. Follow the steps in the image below: