Video: How do I filter my list to show only certain tasks?
Modified on: Tue, 4 Apr, 2017 at 6:58 PM
Click here to watch a short video
This video features:
Filter your list so you are shown only the tasks you want to see.
- Click the 'Martini glass' filter icon to display the gray filter bar.
- Filter by Due date, start date, Finished status, and tag.
- Filter by more than one column at a time to be more specific.
- Use the 'All Schedules' drop down to show only Current, Overdue, Future and Unscheduled tasks.
- You can also filter by Schedule in your Calendar Overlay.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.